Agnostic.com

46 3

If you were given the chance, would you want to be famous?

I won’t lie that I used to want to be famous, due to all of the love you’d get from fans, but then as I started to look further into things, I changed my mind and decided fame wouldn’t be what it is cracked out to be. All your fans would love you for what you’re doing, not for you because way before stars were famous, none of those people could care less about them. Even though I’m not a believer in the Illuminati, I’ve heard horror stories about these celebrities sacrificing family members as blood sacrifices to pay up to Lucifer that goes down in Hollywood. I’m sorry, but no amount of fame and money would be worth me bumping off my own loved ones for a world that is fickle like fans, who could turn on you at any point.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (51 - 46)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.