Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Poll: Trump is turbo-charging voter enthusiasm - POLITICO

Looking for a reason to vote?

Voters in both parties are already fired up and ready to cast their ballots in November. Donald Trump is a big reason why.

Enthusiasm about the midterm elections is at its highest point in at least 20 years, buoyed by large numbers in both parties who say the president will be a major factor in their vote this fall.

A Pew Research Center survey released Wednesday shows far greater engagement in this year’s elections among both Democrats and Republicans than in the 2014 midterms. The Democratic wave is building: Voters who say they intend to support the Democratic candidate in their congressional district are far more enthusiastic than in the two midterm elections under President Barack Obama — they’re even more enthusiastic than at this point in the Democratic landslide year of 2006.

But this year's Democratic wave may be crashing against a well-fortified GOP wall. Enthusiasm among Republicans about voting is higher now than before almost every midterm election going back to 1994 — the only exception was June 2010, just before a GOP wave netted the party 63 seats and control of the House of Representatives.

Lukian 8 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel weighed down and deflated every time I hear politicians whip up anti immigration hysteria, because it's so transparent.

You can see that the electorate are being played (divide and rule) but the electorate are too brainwashed to question further.

The big lie is that the economies of most western nations benefit from illegal immigrant labour. It's cheap and non unionised. Such workers are used in the service industry and agriculture.

In the UK 85% of fines imposed on British businesses caught using illegal immigrant labour have never been collected. 'Use them but don't get caught.'

Next time some rabid Trump supporters are eating in a restaurant, they might want to consider their meal costs what it costs, and who's working in the kitchen.

In essence, immigration bashing is victim blaming.

I listened to his speech on immigration, the Trumpanzees were there in force. Banners flying & cheering him,it was like watching Adolf!! I sincerely hopr this peice of shit does not win in 2020 ?

Coldo Level 8 June 21, 2018

I don't know if America realizes what it did putting this person in this position. I would say he is a force of nature to be reckoned with, but I think nature abandoned him a while back. Mother nature is backing off saying uh uh, I ain't taken no part of this shit, you'all are on your own.

@RoseyRose very passive aggressive of her.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.