Agnostic.com

8 0

LINK Immigrant children forcibly injected with drugs, lawsuit claims | Reveal

“You don’t need to administer these kinds of drugs unless someone is plucking out their eyeball or some such. The facility should not use these drugs to control behavior. That’s not what antipsychotics should be used for. That’s like the old Soviet Union used to do.”

NerdyOkieDude 7 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most likely they are just vaccinations.

zesty Level 7 May 12, 2019

You didn't read the article did you? You're acting like one of those religious people...too afraid of your own worldview and political position being shattered by the truth.

@MakeItGood Actually I did read it. Just don't believe everything written! One may ask the question: why are these children treated in the US? Perhaps we need to send them back, let the home-country medical system take care of them!

I feel like I'm having a horrible nightmare where America has turned into this dystopian state. Any second now I'll wake up from this bad dream and everything will be ok... except that it's no dream 😟

Probably vacinations

I read they are doing the same thing to Syrian Refugee's worldwide. 😟

I cannot understand why our government thinks it has the right to administer psychotropic drugs to children.

The old Soviet Union or the modern United States.

I take one of the drugs listed, Divalproex, I take it for seizure disorder and depression. If the dosage is too high it can cause Parkinson's like tremors. I get them.

Then, they've given them Benztropine a drug used to treat Parkinson's.

They obviously don't know and/or care about what they're doing.
Giving them one drug, then giving them another drug to counteract the side effects of the first one.

These are only the two I know about, who knows what those other drug cocktails are doing to them.

At this point it is just a claim. I would however not put anything past what this present administration would/will do

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112379
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.