Agnostic.com

72 3

What do you think about sharks?

I know they are perceived as evil by many, but what do you think of sharks?

EmeraldJewel 7 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

72 comments (51 - 72)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think if you get into water where sharks are they will think you are food.

Sharks are scary.... if fresh water game fish were bigger they would be worst then sharks. Were very lucky that sharks like salt water better than fresh.

@MermaidSuzy888. Oh my.... thats terrible. I guess i can see i was wrong about the fresh water.
Thanks for the education...

I'm curious as to why you're asking. So do you like or hate sharks? Have you been bitten? I was obsessed with them after Jaws. My dad bought me the coolest book about them and I read
that thing more times than I can count. They really are quite beautiful creatures. And nothing beats a fat shark steak on the grill with lemon pepper...yummmm

Only humans can be evil, sharks kill about 10 humans a year, humans kill about 100 million sharks every year. They still scare the daylight out of me though.

Why can only humans be evil if animals are also self aware? I've seen a cat kill a frog for the fun of it. He didn't eat it, he was definitely playing.

@adz A cat doesn't understand right and wrong, evil is onlt a concept, you consider that bad, the cat doesn't. It is only following it's nature. He doesn't understand life and death.

@Rugglesby How do you know? It's obvious that dogs feel shame. They show it.

@adz My point is evil is a personal judgement, what one person may call evil, another may not.

Normal folk going about their business like everyone else. No good, no evil, just doing what they do!

Od and very random question

Qiru Level 6 June 22, 2018

Sharks are misunderstood thanks to a movie that came out in 1975. Now what was the name of that movie? Lol.

Paws

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
??

Sharks are horribly maligned and abused and MURDERED by humans. Often the are caught, have their fins cut off, and are thrown back into the ocean alive where they will then drown. It's cruel and abusive....and I hope anyone eating "Sharks Fin Soup" chokes on it and dies. People suck.

I am told that most are not all that dangerous to people.

Truly impressive animals.

I like them. Evil only humans can do evil. The jarassic sharks look cool

They're aggressive, accursed creatures with very interesting manners of behavior and inner workings. As much as I like fish, I would never, ever want to be near one, though.

Wonder how they'd do in a swamp.

Check out a bull shark. They have been known to go into fresh water estuaries and no doubt, a swamp close to the ocean would have one in it once in awhile.

Their Sharks, & I'm not going near them!!

Coldo Level 8 June 22, 2018

We need a Jaws / It crossover so we can hbe pennywise the shark

Big fish

Simon1 Level 7 June 22, 2018

Ate dogfish in Spain; could not believe I got rid of so many when trying to catch salmon!

Perfect killing machines, thanks to evolution.

I thought my half sister was because I had a different Mom, turns out it was because of a shark ?

i think theyare

JimmyM Level 7 June 22, 2018

They have lots of teeth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.