Agnostic.com

27 3

What’s the best thing about you?

AmiSue 8 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you are truly my friend, I will do literally anything for you any time you need it and without wanting anything in return.

Jnei Level 8 June 24, 2018

I have the guts to tell people if they are annoying rude and obnoxious . But more important being a good mother,wife and loyal friend

granny Level 6 June 24, 2018

I'm pretty good at not having sex.

I'm slow. ?

@AmiSue i have many years of slow skill honing, but theres no time like momentarily to begin.

I truly stand behind my ethics....from being Vegan to supporting the Libertarian Party. I believe in the rights of ALL Earthlings to live as they see fit and have control over their own lives (so long as they harm no others in any manner). Harm None. Ahimsa.

"(so long as they harm no others in any manner)" is the caveat.

My authenticity. I'm genuine and real. I don't pretend to be something l'm not and l am a woman of my word. I have girlfriends tell me all the time, " l wish l were as strong as you" or " l wish l had the guts to say what you said" because l stand up for what l believe. One of my good friends (that l've had for many years) once said, "l really admire you...because l know you will always call me out on my bullshit and when l'm not being a good friend!"?

Empathy

@AmiSue I love ALL my brothers and sisters in my human family, I love you as the unique person that you are, I love you as a friend.

I mind my own business. Well, mostly ?

I'm legitimately curious--why do folks ask questions like this one?

Related: how are other folks able to come up with answers? I can't do that.

@AmiSue that makes sense. ?

My beauty
🙂

I think it’s my sister.

Hermit Level 7 June 24, 2018

@AmiSue
All thinking people would agree with you.

My open mindedness

I do my best to care about my fellow humans. That's why I engage in activism. I love speaking to voters and finding out what people care about. That was the best part of canvassing with Indivisible; speaking to voters and finding out that for the most part, people all across the political spectrum care about the same things: having a god job, having enough money to live on, and having decent healthcare. So that makes me happy. 🙂

Teach first graders

Ultimately insignificant.

I made it this far to where i can look back and go WHEW!

You have done good. Stay the course.

@jlynn37 thank you☺

I think the best thing about me is that I am a good friend. And I think that is why I have so many friends. I know only one two people who are older than me (I'm 88) and they're good friends too.

That I'm no one else.

just one is best.

That I am old enough to understand that I still have to live another day the be the best I can be, for myself and no one else

The ability to see point of view expressed by a group and support it without taking out a membership or accepting an 'honorary' one; usually conferred by the opposition.

Honesty.

I'm very serious and get unrelentingly silly. I crack myself up. I call myself out on my own bullshit. My love has no expiration date. I've got killer pipes and I sing in kajillion bands. I will stop in the middle of something and tell you what's great about you.

I have a wicked sense of humor and a lot of compassion for people. I'm also perfectly imperfect.

I guess it would be im too forgiving...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.