Agnostic.com

60 8

Your favorite dog breed!

What's your favorite dog breed? I have a special place in my heart for Basset Hounds. The longer the ears and the goofier the better.

RobLawrence 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i am a border collie gal, and shelties come in a close second, but for some strange reason i have a long-haired chihuahua with a little papillon mixed in. she's... different!

g

My family had a German Shepherd when I was a boy and I’ve had two more GSDs and a Doberman. I like large dogs!

Hotdog.

All of them.

Huskies are beautiful. It"s All about the eyes.
I do have two Chihuahuas. Like the larger breed and multi color.

Rose2U Level 7 July 23, 2018

German Shorthair Pointers are the perfect dog.

Beagles of course!

I've always been a Weimaraner fan; maybe my German heritage!!

Mixed breeds Are definitely my favorite. I have two of my own plus I foster for a rescue. There are so many beautiful loving faithful awesome dogs out there just needing someone to love them! Not a breeder fan at all.

Liz Level 4 July 16, 2018

Mixed breeds Are definitely my favorite. I have two of my own plus I foster for a rescue. There are so many beautiful loving faithful awesome dogs out there just needing someone to love them! Not a breeder fan at all.

Liz Level 4 July 16, 2018

schipperke
A large dog in a small body

BORDER COLLIE . Smart, intelligent, loyal, full of energy, not impaired by being bred to have short legs and a flat face!

Bubaj Level 4 July 1, 2018

Well, not really a breed, but it is usually a chihuahua .... those nasty little biter dogs that want to bite everyone and everything? For some reason they like me. I find them to be rather special little friends.

Collie. Beautiful gentle dogs.

Grecio Level 7 June 30, 2018

Sarplaninac

Awww, so cute!

Thats not fair!

Hot...with mustard and onion

Hutch Level 7 June 24, 2018

Lol.

My family

Count Level 5 June 24, 2018

All of them.

Mutts, especially with Collie and/or Labrador. But I'm fond of most dogs, so long as they're friendly and not too high-strung or insanely energetic, so it's not too important to me what their breed is.

I have had lots of mutts that I loved. I had an Ibezan hound a rescued bone mouth Shar Pei, a Thai Ridgeback, and now I have a Cane Corso. I have loved each one, but the ones who spoke to my soul was the Shar Pei. He was rescued from pit fighting, and devoted to my daughter and I, and was very protective. My Cane Corso is my other dog that is my heart and soul. She is a magnificent dog, 120 pounds of sweetness and drool. She never leaves my side when we are outdoors, she guards our home, if I let you in,she is your best friend. If I don't, she is your worst nightmare. She understands everything I say to her. She is an amazing dog. I love Mollosers, and can't imagine living without one, but I will be 72 this year, and when she is gone, I may have to downsize. I am thinking of a pittie or Amstaff. Only around 60 pounds or so, but that Molloser mentality. I think that Cane Corso is my favorite breed.

Heinz 57

Black lab. Frankie James is my boy

Boxer.

@Shelton Every lady needs a bit of pampering on occasion. If I bribe her with enough treats she will let me do her nails while we gossip about the neighbors male Rottie making puppy dog eyes at her. 🙂

My first pet was Basset hound. I love those slobbering goofballs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.