Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Jared Kushner, who doesn’t like reading history books, says he has a new Middle East peace plan – ThinkProgress

Squeaker voice has a plan...

Jared Kushner, who doesn’t like reading history books, says he has a new Middle East peace plan
Palestinians are not impressed.

Lukian 8 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kushner could not broker a peace treaty between Ken and Barbie.

I imagine it reads like this: "Eradicate all Palestinian filth and glory to the maniacs killing them!"

Can't wait! Just love it when uninformed people think they have a solution

that makes 2 of us.

The sad thing is it wouldn't really take much. If the Palestinians were offered a viable independent state on the West Bank, an apology of some sort for the Nakba, and guaranteed access (Like an international zone) to the Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem, it would do the trick. Would it end terrorism overnight, of course not. But it would give the vast majority of Palestinians more than they ever dreamed of, and every incentive to forge peace with Israel. Alas Israel has never offered anything resembling that, and is unlikely to do so as long as the US gives them unqualified support.

Well, until we hear the details, I will reserve judgment. I would be surprised if it was anything the Palestinians would support though.

I AM not now, nor have I ever been convinced that Kushner can get a peace agreement with anyone, much less the Palestinians! The end!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-George Santayana

@McVinegar Definitely Santayana. A major influence on T.S. Eliot and Robert Frost

"This tastes an awful lot like beer! Is this beer? Wonderful!"

-Me

(As an aside, that's one of my favorite quotes! It works well in rebuilding your life, as well)

this should be interesting NOT

btroje Level 9 June 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.