Agnostic.com

2 2

15 Scientifically Unexplainable Places That Actually Exist

Okay, that's just the title of the article. I have never heard of most of these places, so I can't vouch for their validity. Fun for discussion. Does anybody know the real story about some of these places?

[definition.org]

Tecolote 7 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fun list. Yeah, click bait, but still a nice list of curious phenomena. I love stuff like this. Unfortunately they include the Bermuda Triangle, which is a fictional creation, but hey, this is not exactly intended as a scholarly post. Fun link.

I only looked at some, and no, I don't have any explanations. But I take exception to that site's use of the word unexplainable. They are simply unexplained for now. (And I don't mind betting that some of them have known explanations.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.