Agnostic.com

5 1

What inspires your creativity? What blocks or stunts it?

I like being around other creative people. It always amplifies that in myself. A good conversation. An enjoyable song...

on the other hand, staying in the same box all the time (not doing new and novel things) tends to stunt it. Also, my analytical nature can do the same.

what gets you feeling inspired?
what prevents creative blockages?
and what creates them?

silvereyes 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Geeze! I'm lost there. Trying to get my toy ready for camping is one. Fixing things is another one if the things I do. I'm a handy man kind of guy.

I find being too busy and stressed undermines my creativity. I'm much more likely to have a creative streak when I'm relaxed and have plenty of time on my hands to think.

Inspiration cannot be bottled, sold or acquired. I find inspiration comes from anything or any situation if you are in the right frame of mind. Usually an oddity, difference or the wrong word in a conversation gets me thinking and the rest goes from there. Forcing it often produces inferior results but I have no idea what would prevent a blockage.

I make real expensive things so finance always is my hang up but science and the beauty of the possibilities of nature are my inspiration.

I have analytical and creative talents also. Collaboration inspires me in both science and art but my final solutions are always accomplished alone in a quiet space. I need a carefree mind for creativity. I need a focused mind for problem solving.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.