Agnostic.com

31 17

It’s National Kissing Day!

Do you like kisses and who, if anyone, is the last person you kissed?

???

[iflscience.com]

AMGT 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad to say that it's been so long I can't remember the last person romantically kissed. ?

Strange to say I can remember the last sex I had, but kissing was not involved. And it actually was a fellow atheist, but the encounter was awkwardly perfunctory as I was supposed to function like a sex toy. Even with casual sex, I like to develop a rapport that sets the stage for intimacy.

Here's to the future!

Consequently, tomorrow is Mononucleosis Day! Still, kissing is great 🙂

???❤ XOXO ❤???

My dogs. Well, more like, they kissed me.

There's a good chance the last person I kissed was a doggy.

Love kisses!

Are there people out there who don't like kissing? I can't even imagine...

I can’t wait to kiss the last person I kissed in 3 days ?

@sarahjustme what? No eggplant?

Kissing is number one in foreplay. I don't kiss-n-tell 😉

I do, she didn't, my last gf.

Love kisses. Last guy I kissed was a date last fall. Look forward to kissing someone else real soon.

someone I am meeting from here very soon.

???...?. ... it's all so foggy..

Mmmm, kissing. It's so pleasurable when it's timed just right, even more so with the right person... OK, now I'm feeling melancholy. (Full disclosure: single and looking).

I love kissing, but last person I kissed was my ex girlfriend and that was over 7 years ago, I sure do very much miss it (kissing)?

Ronny Level 4 June 26, 2018

I love kissing. Long, prolonged, exploratory, deep, and passionate. An under-rated art. Little beats it. Well, almost.
And cuddling - cuddles are wonderful.

I like it very much. I just don't have anyone in my life to kiss.

[wisetoast.com]

First time I hear about the jaw kiss..#18.
The flying kiss, one on each cheek (#14.. pic below), we do all the time in Québec

Lukian Level 8 June 26, 2018

My wife...yummm.

I love how you love your wife.

@BlueWave aww.... thank you...?

It's a resounding yes for me. Kissing needs to be a part of foreplay or I have a difficult time getting turned on for sex.

My dogs are the recipients, they don't need a special day, they give them all the time. Big old sloppy, wet, water bowl kisses that I have to wipe my face from.

If you mean people then it was about forever ago, too bad, I've been told I'm a fantastic kisser. I really miss doing that.

I'll kiss my cat just because I need someone to kiss

Love 'em. My ex wife.

I like lip kisses only from and to those with whom I am physically intimate. Pecks on the cheek for others. Oh, and my cat. My cat would be the last mammal. 🙂 My ex, the last human.

I love kissing!!! It's my second favorite thing to do, and it leads to my favorite thing to do! The last woman I kissed was Monica five days ago. My favorite kisser was my girlfriend, Tina, back in college. ?

Like this. I want to feel her arms and legs around me pulling me to her. Totally lost in the moment. I want nothing more than to be in that moment in time with her alone. The rest off the world just falls away. And I want to feel that she is thinking the same. Mmmm...
I did have this happen once in my life....I'd die to have that feeling back. That nothing else mattered but just the two of us right then. To be so full of love and lust. Longing and desire. Young and feeling that no one ever loved as deeply as us right then. The outside world ceased to exist. There was only us becoming one.

@StrongHappySilly yep!

I know I've posted this recently but I absolutely love this song and couldn't resist:

?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.