Agnostic.com

13 1

Which sports/activities do you enjoy?

Just curious what people think of these activities?

• 21 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 8 votes
ripcurldane 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hot yoga and swing dancing and hiking

hot yoga? sounds kinky 🙂

@ripcurldane It's awesome. I love it

hot yoga and swing dancing and hiking

Road cycling. The most beautiful sport there is.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

I don't remember what it's called, but I know it involved a ball.

You have missed off motorcycling and drag racing.

Camping is my life line in the summer. That is how I recharge my batteries from work and the world. Ride my motorcycle would be up there with that too.. Need wind therapy to feel alive sometimes. Even tho I don't own one, love boating.

I love to swim,walk my dog,kayaking,hike

Can not believe Dancing was not included... but is what it is.

shouldnt SUP be combined with Kinky Sex?

Working out at the gym.

Also canoeing, motorcycling, dancing, sailing, camping, and kayaking.

5 years ago I moved into a house with a split entry foyer. The garage, laundry room and family room is basement level. I had lived for 5 years in ground floor apartments, and due to some injuries I was out of shape. I fully believe the stairs have saved my life. I have to take stairs several times a day, I had to get into better shape. I did some back sliding again, working too many hours and not exercising at all, so I know I need to get some kinks worked out again. However, -8 degrees this morning isn't going to help Once summer is here I will be back in the garden again.

I have a split too.

I'll walk a little....lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.