Agnostic.com

15 1

Rate your level of Kinkiness from 0 to 5

The Kinkiness Scale rated from 0 to 5, where 0 means you are totally vanilla and 5 means you think/live kinkiness 24/7.
Which are you?

• 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 9 votes
ripcurldane 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm kinky as hell- though more the S&M side of things. I know and have experienced a lot but I won't pretend that there aren't still things I haven't tried.

I'm a Domme, like control in the bedroom at least.

I love being sub (but depends on the other person, dynamics etc), where are you again....oh USA 😟, I am in Sydney. Happy New Year 🙂

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

lol, I know what you mean. I'd love it if society was more open and accepting of people with an alternative lifestyle in the household/bedroom

@ripcurldane it's not just acceptance of an alternative style. Over the years, numerous very religious people have let their opposition against anyone in the GBLT group be known by saying, "What they do is disgusting!" So to them I say, "Quit picturing it!" However, maybe it is their fantasy, and they haven't recognized it.

Define kinky.

If it doesn't hurt and it's consensual and fun then is it kinky?

You make a good point. Treuth be told and I think I can tell my truth here, for me being kinky and experimenting, using handcuffs, whips, blindfolds, being tied up, slap and tickle is just normal. Not kinky...
Definition of Kinky must be something like: what society doesnt regard as normal, but the fact is there are a Llllllot! of 'kinky' people. I think religious people will be less 'kinky'....

So most of my friends use the feathers... I use the birds... does that make me kinkier?

I'll let you know once I've managed to remove these darn suspenders; they're killing me 🙂

and nipple clamps?

Private information. Not telling. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 31, 2017

that means you are at least a 2 I'll bet!!

@ripcurldane

Curious, are you? Not biting. 🙂

@betpaq no problems as I already know the answer by omission

@ripcurldane

All you have is a guess, and that's all you will get. 😀

I'm going to go with a 1. I'm open to new things, but for me the best part about sex is the physical closeness. It's not possibe to be physically close to a partner when your jerking off while watching from underneath while they take a dump on top of a glass coffee table, or what ever else it is those crazy kids are doing these days.

most kinksters I've ever met, are well beyond the "kid" stage. It takes experience and learning to develop such interests.

I do have to say - never encountered, or heard of anyone pooping on coffee tables, however...

I voted 1; I'm as horny as any guy, but rarely stray outside the line. Always open to any ideas the mate has though.

godef Level 7 Dec 31, 2017

What defines kinky?

to some - anything beyond Missionary ...

to others, the sky's the limit, or depending on the humans, no limits at all.

oh okay-thats why I hit somewhere in the middle.

Girl, I am glad I read your answer....I was going to ask to define kinky !

I put zero because these days I live the life of a secular nun

I have toys and imagination.

With the right partner it could change,.

you wild thing you... 😛

I’m pretty basic.

I go with the flow. Kinky has many definitions. I believe it should be limited only to mutual consent of both partners

Just call me dull...lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11710
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.