Agnostic.com

8 5

[nyti.ms]

This is truly concerning. I'm not going to run around with my hair on fire screaming about the impending doom of liberal ideals, but I do see the potential for reversal of some of our principal ideas. Relevant to this site, we are already seeing a laxity in the separation of church and state. Could we see that line blurred more? Is the religious right going to rally harder and push its agenda? Time will tell.

Jlangston70 7 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am with maajid nawaz about this. He calls them the "regressive left.."
Gad Saad is great in this lecture:

This is a great bit by Aron Ra about what 'liberal' means:

JacarC Level 8 June 27, 2018

Chances are with the retirement of Justice Kennedy, Trump has a clear path to the appointment f the next jydge who will undoubtedly be as conservative as Neal Gorsuch. If that happens, we may see the reversal of Roe vs. Wade, same-sex marriage, and all aspects of affirmative action.

t1nick Level 8 June 27, 2018

we hope the next judge will be a warren clone. Appointed by an idiot and more wonderful that could be expected.

Uuuummmm, that ship is sailing as we speak...are you waiting to wave at the cattle cars filled with LGBTQ and women who have had abortions as they roll past?!?

Preparing to set hair on fire.... check! Dang...

They absolutely WILL!!

The Supreme Court was my primary focus in 2016. I told everyone that if we allowed trump the presidency we'd risk everything. Too many people really don't understand or care.

I wanted Bernie Sanders. I voted for Hillary Clinton because of this issue.

I've seen the pendulum swing during my life but it feels as though it's going to come of it's rocker on the next go-round... Any other thoughts?

If I had any hair it would be on fire...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.