Agnostic.com

20 38

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."

Kassandra 6 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You share a thought with Michaelangelo! In this famous painting, This great artist says just that: Gawd comes from your own brain and there is no evidence of him. Notice how Gawd does not touch Adam which means there is no physical evidence and also the weird cloud that Gawd is flying in is actually the shape of a human brain including brain stem (legs). Michaelangelo, Like Leonardo Da Vinci, was a well educated anatomist and basically drew Gawd inside a brain.

Lukian Level 8 June 27, 2018

Thank you for this. This is really neat!

@Kassandra YW

Are those naked children all around gawd .

@Besalbub baby angels... cherubs

If you’re God, I’ve got a bone to pick with you. First off, someone told me it was your will when that hurricane Harvey ripped Houston a new one. What the hell was that all about? If it had hit us in San Antonio instead, we wouldn’t have taken half as much damage. Who pissed you off in Houston?
Secondly, mosquitoes. Why?

Just have faith. Send thoughts and prayers. And please don't forget to share those chain posts or I won't know think you believe in me.

O shit your a girl lol

Qiru Level 6 June 27, 2018

"Hail Goddess"

actually that makes perfect sense, we are all our own gods because we all make our own decisions.

As Socrates' gadfly. I have to ask, Did you decide to be born?

@Geoffrey51 I said we are all our own gods not we are all our own creators. Big difference!

@IpraiseMYSELF Just asking if you decided to be born as you remarked we all make our own decisions. I guess you meant 'gods' in an allegorical sense.

@Geoffrey51 I did not have the capability of that decision as does anyone else, therefore It was impossible for me to make that decision! But I guess that is what makes us a god because we have the capability to choose our life path! Thanks for proving my point.

@IpraiseMYSELF Thanks for the clarity

Good comedy!

Finally... Someone worth me getting on my knees to worship! 😛

?

Hahahaha love it.

No you didn't!! You didn't just say that!! Wow!!?

Etre Level 7 June 27, 2018

Hahaha yeah, religious people don't like that one so much. I forgot where I heard it.

Ha. Nice one

What wit. Love it.

No creo en Dios!

Yo tampoco.

Great! When can I read your book?

I wish it was mine, hence the quotations. I'll look it up for you! Lol

Peter O'Toole

Good one!

I don't believe i am God but I believe that God is in each one of us. In love,kindness,compassion,and everything we do for each other. Do I believe in a all knowing, powerful God no to i believe in people.

Too much!

actually that makes perfect sense, we are all our own gods because we all make our own decisions.

@IpraiseMYSELF Hmmm... name checks out...

What god were you there are so many to choose from?

azzow2 Level 9 June 27, 2018

???

Bahahaha

This makes me wonder as to whether using 'God' as an insult implying 'All talk and no show' would ever pick up.

So?

JacarC Level 8 June 28, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.