Agnostic.com

13 1

Is there any youtube channel you would recommend for the topic of atheism?

Kenderlend 3 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rationality Rules, Rachel Oates, Holy Koolaid (mine), Godless Cranium, Cosmic Skeptic, GM Skeptic

• That should get you started. 🙂

Try The Cosmic Skeptic. He's a young Brit who seems to be more intelligent than many people twice his age.

The Atheist Experience or anything with Matt Dillahunty or Tracie Harris. The Thinking Atheist. Cosmic Skeptic.

The Atheist Experience, Jacyln Glenn (My WORD that girl is hot!), Cosmic Skeptic, and to a lesser degree, TJ Kirk, he can get abrasive and mean.

The coolest kid out there is cosmicskeptic. He just might be our new Christopher Hitchens!

I like this guy: The Friendly Atheist.

Pat Condell, Mrs. Betty Bowers. for religious humor and snarkism.

Listen to Ricky Gervais, comic from the UK and athiest...

Godless Cranium, Cosmic Skeptic, Aron Ra, Viced Rhino,... There are dozens that I subscribe to.

iv'e seen Aron Ra. not a big fan.

And for some lighter moments a bit of dark matter....

It all depends on how PC you are. Just try searching atheist and/or skeptic and see what comes up. Watch a few and see what you like.

Sooo many! Holy Koolaid, genetically modified skeptic, godless mom, viced rhino, godless cranium, Aaronra, CosmicSkeptic, and tons more I can't think of. Go to the youtube rabbit hole from there and it's a huge community.

Look up Matt Dillahunty. Great guy.

I've seen the picture of him in a dress. He seems like a funny guy.

@Kenderlend - I could see him doing that - he's unconventional for sure.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.