Agnostic.com

58 5

Do you taunt the religious?

Not in a mean and vicious way, but in a snarky, humorous way. I'm curious.

Redcupcoffee 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe I do. My wife said Thank God about some silly thing. I had to say something. I said here's a story. Two woman on a plane sitting next to each other. Something hapoens and the plane crashes. One of the ladies says Thank God I'm alive. The other lady looks at her with her dead newborn in her arms.

I don't, and I only would if they first try to taunt me for my POV, or else partake in activity that violates my right to my POV.

godef Level 7 Dec 31, 2017

i gave up about 30 years ago.....countless arguments with friends and family and never once "converted" anybody......you can use science and logic and common sense til you're blue in the face but they won't budge (sigh)

huey Level 3 Dec 31, 2017

I did.....

I only roll my eyes when they pray.

Frequently

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 31, 2017

some times.

i live in a small southern 'red' town, so I am careful what I say and to whom I speak. I was raised Southern Baptist, so I understand these people and how they just stopped thinking and studying and became passive and scientifically ignorant when it came to religion. They are comfortable in their beliefs and I do not try very hard to dissuade them. It can't be done, I don't think.

PEGUS Level 5 Dec 31, 2017

When I am with another atheist or agnostic, I might be a little dismissive of religion, but I don't taunt. Who knows, I could be wrong.

PEGUS Level 5 Dec 31, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11806
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.