Agnostic.com

5 14

I wish you what your heart desires (as long as it does no harm to any beings). May you find happiness, peace, joy, health, purpose, and prosperity . . . and for those looking for love, I hope it's there for you in a new year full of new beginnings. Live long and prosper (but not at the expense of another)! Let's all strive for peace on this tiny blue marble hurling through space and time going . . .

Hope4Zoe 6 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very positive thoughts. I wish I could share them but my joy died. I am just looking for a reason to hold on.

I'm so sorry to hear that your joy died. Are you willing to share why? There are some kind and caring people on this site. Being here is at least one reason to hold on. You are with a group of kindred spirits. I'm sure you have lots of knowledge and experience that you can share with people here. I'm going to hope that somehow joy returns to your life.

Wish you a good year too

Thank you for all your wonderful well wishes and I wish the same positive things for everyone here tonite.

Time what a relative concept. May your journey be enlightening traveling through time on revolution at a time. Nanu Nanu.

Same to you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.