Agnostic.com

13 3

I want everyone to think logically and realize that God, religion, and other deities are made up bullshit.

LawrenceGross 2 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well God did make man out of a ball of dirt so it follows that his liking is a ball of bull shit. Dirt to dung

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 2, 2018

That won't happen with the world.

What about the force? Spock is logical, and doesn't he believe in the force, um or is that mind mel...
Is the force a God? The force is all powerful and it is present all around us?

that would require a lot of bulls, and substantial scrubbing up after

Well now, there's a novel idea. I'll bet it would go over big on an agnostics/atheists site. Have you thought about that?

Aw shit, am I on the wrong forum..?

You're on the right forum...they don't seem to be

There is a lot of money to be made in the scheme and I for one just cannot bring myself to be as deceitful as most of them are.

When I was 10 years old I went to order my lunch for school. It being a Friday, and the canteen lady, a catholic knowing my catholic family, when I ordered a meat pasty, said, "Have you forgotten what day it is? No meat!" I was only ten but I wanted to say, "That's a load of crap, and I don't believe a word of it. Just give me the damn pasty!" Ten years old. Natural born atheist. What can I say?

My mother always used to say, "Wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which you get first."

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

I've never been told how to think by another non-theist. This is a first.

For sure.Its like the old game of telephone everything was passed by word of mouth. And can you imagine how many screw ups there were?

thats a big order

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.