Agnostic.com

21 10

Do you and your partner make each other feel happy?

Before you jump up to answer this question. Take another look at happy or happiness in the web. Yes... my wife does certain things for me that makes me happy. I do the same for her. I count on it without asking. She counts on me to do the same... Sure we're already happy on the inside. That has nothing to do with the other little things we say and do for each other. I get so many people saying you can't make me feel happy... well...gratefull is a form of happiness. Feeling the love is a form of happiness. Should i go on?

BucketlistBob 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll let you know when I've met him lol

I have two partners. They always make me feel happy ?️

Geeze.... 2 head aches at one time...ugh!
Lol!

If l find one l will get back to you.

In here brother...☺

@MissKathleen Are you talking in general?

@MissKathleen oh

We're like you folks.

Yes

Marine Level 8 June 30, 2018

No the other 6 get jealous ....

My rattie roommate makes me incredibly happy with snuggles and kisses.....and I hope that I make him equally happy with snuggles, love, and food. 🙂

He's my silly little Valentine and I love him.

I try to show my appreciation in little ways. A post it note on his steering wheel. A simple text at lunch. A back rub after dinner. Although I'm single these are just a few things I like to do.

First five or so years we were married, we were very happy together. The next few years, little things started falling by the wayside. The last six years were me trying to find ways to keep us together, keep the romance in the marriage, and then finally understanding that she didn't even see the problem.

So overall... we did, sort of, for a while?

My second marriage...... it slowly changed.

@BucketlistBob For the better, I hope? In which case good for you.

We try. There are days where we drive each other nuts, but we are working on it. My partner is specialized in making me laugh. So that helps a lot. I am very grateful to have him in my life.

Very cool...

No need Bro?

Coldo Level 8 July 1, 2018

I hope he will. I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't.

I no longer have a partner.

Im sorry brother ... theres potential partners in here.

The golden rule is the simplest way I know how to function in a relationship. I treat him with the same level of courtesy, respect, and affection with which I hope to be treated. Hasn't worked for me so far, though.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 14, 2019

Bob!!!!!!!!! What makes me happy is seeing you posting again!!!!!
I have missed you!

I'm really glad you and missus are still making each other happy.

If I like you, I'll cook for you.....It makes me happy to cook - and hopefully the person holding the folk ends up happy too. ??? 😉

That is sooooo very nice. Keep it up.

When we were a couple yes 👍

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 14, 2019

People can add to your happiness and they can do things to make you very unhappy. Whether you are a happy person or not is not governed by the people around you as much as it is your own capacity to generate happiness. I suppose that capacity is a combination of heredity, environment, and body chemistry.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 14, 2019

How beautiful! And how lucky you both are!

I like to show affection when in a relationship with a man. I make sure to tell him how important he is to me and how much I love him and how lucky I am to have him in my life; make love to him, hug him from behind, kiss him passionately, cook & clean for him, give him space to recharge after a long day, take care of him when he's sick, encourage his strengths, make him laugh when he's sad, buy him small gifts, put my phone down and look him in the eyes when he's talking to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.