Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Captain Disillusion Explains How a Machine Sorted Marbles by Color Using Gravity – Friendly Atheist

Maybe you've seen this video on FB and wonder how it works? Captain Disillusion explains.

Lukian 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A quick way to fiddle a similar video. Turn a similar machine upside down, film the marbles falling out, whilst panning the camera to avoid showing that the marbles are lifting off the bottom.
Then play back the film, whilst re-recording it upside down. Now touch up the discrepancies.

Do you mean to tell me that something like this could happen WITHOUT a prayer ? !!!! WOW !!!

Not sure I want to watch the explanation, I really enjoy watching the video, it’s got a certain beauty to it.

as long as you don't believe that it's real, i'm ok with that.

Good old Captain Disillusion!

That was fun

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.