Agnostic.com

5 1

Where do free-thinkers gather in KC?

It's interesting that in this day and age where we are all so interconnected via the Internet that we feel so alone and out of touch. So my question is: Where do other free-thinkers gather to meet, discuss topics of interest or (in the embodiment of this site) network/date in Kansas City?

AbeFroman 3 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in KC and I've been asking myself the same question.

Well, this website is one place people can gather to have meaningful conversions, but you can google other meet ups in your local area.

By the way, answering the profile questions and writing your profile earns website points, and members can get to know you. You've already done much of this.

The website algorithm uses profiles to find member matches, so the more details one includes, the better the match.

Then start commenting on posts and writing your own to earn more points. At level two you can private message people, and at level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

In case you didn't know yet, to find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches.

West Port.... Buzzard Beach

Etre Level 7 June 30, 2018

You might try looking at meetup.com to see if there are any free thinking or atheist groups near you.

You beat me to it.

@kmdskit3?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.