Agnostic.com

31 3

Living single? Loneliness or freedom?

I discover how much i love my integrity...that being alone is not hard at all. And I enjoy life ever since!
What do you think?

lalaland52 5 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always liked this clip from the live-action version of "The Tick":

I've been near enough to single, except for 3 short and very forgettable relationships that is, since late 2005.
I find a lot of pros in being single, like I've got the whole bed to myself, I can wander around the house totally naked and comfortable when the outside Summer temps. are 30 to 40+ degrees Celsius, I'm the only one I need to consider when I'm cooking a meal or when I'm going to actually eat it, etc, etc, but there are some cons as well,
Like it can get quite lonely from time to time, especially if I'm feeling a bit down and could really enjoy a cuddle or 2, etc, etc,
But overall I say that at times the benefits do outweigh the negatives since the one thing I truly enjoy is that I can be myself whenever I want to and THERE IS NO-ONE trying to force THEIR ideas of who I should onto me as happened with my 3 very short and very forgettable earlier relationships.

Freedom! And yes, that was said in the voice of William Wallace in Braveheart.

One doesn't have to impede the other.

THE best explanation of life, in my mind

I’m lonely but I am slowly excepting it. Just deleted my last dating profile.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.