Agnostic.com

31 5

Do you like to fly?

I really enjoy to fly.. anywhere. I like to rise up on the ground and imagine as I run through to the clouds. That's seems like freedom. When I turn my eyes on to the earth I can realize how insignificant the people are, I am.. However as unimportant as I am I realized I have to do something good in this world.
What are your feelings when you fly?

Sensiwoman7 6 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes but, Can't get LSD anymore.

I don't fly.

Oh man, the acceleration followed by the lift when the wheels leave the ground strikes me as a wonder every time!
Rough landings and turbulence, not so much.

Nope... is not an action I control. Best I can do is pick destination. I like the end results of saving time but nothing else. I had even been catapulted from an aircraft carrier on a Viking... the Biz of being part of Flag Staff in the Navy. G-Force launch stick your face to your back for a few seconds. Then you are back to normal and like everyone else you can't wait to land.

Haha

I love flying once I'm in my seat and I've gotten past the enormous hassles of airline security. I feel as if somehow time has stopped. But I do also love trains and I probably like them better than flying

I don't enjoy airports or flying, but I'm pretty much stuck with them until we're able to teleport.

Haha , when you will be able to teleport let me know 😉

I'm neutral on flying but love reaching my destination in a fraction of driving time. When I don't have limited time, I'll usually take a road trip.

I love to fly! I don't get the chance to do it nearly enough and I know it will be one of my biggest regrets. There is nothing more beautiful than clouds - whatever the vantage point!

you can barely see anything. I have done it a million time. the worst was flying to Argentina. Delta or United tin cans. stuff to the gills no room no air. over night only. arrive in the morning then have to deal with customs

I hate to fly. It scares me to death.

I love it too. Wish I could fly more

I like flying as a means of reaching my destination. Not much else. The novelty wore off years ago. Unless you're in business or first class, flying isn't all that comfortable, and the food is generally not all that great.

I love flying, but only during the day. I'm over 6 foot and have only ever been able to afford cattle class, so sleeping is out of the question. Yes, the actual process of getting on the plane is a pain, but I'll happily spend the whole trip starting out the window. I'm a geology nerd, so I love the perspective.

I enjoy flying but will only fly if that is the only way to get to a destination. I detest the hassel and inconvenience that is necessary this day and age to board an aircraft.

I love flying. Especially in helicopters. It's so exciting and wonderful

Great! I didn't fly with a helicopter yet

@Sensiwoman7 it's amazing

@LadyAlyxandrea I hope, I'll try soon 😉

Commercial flying is for the birds, skydiving rocks.

Hahaha

I do, but these days I forego it until such time as the TSA is either reined in or abolished. I don't need someone yelling at me that I'm taking too long (with full hands) to get my belt off, I don't need someone telling me that the cup of tea I'm drinking is forbidden because it could possibly hold some kind of liquid that I'm not drinking, and I don't need people constantly trying to convince me that terrorists are after me, when I'm 1000 times more likely to be killed by a "patriotic", gun-toting American.

Haha

Flying is ok, the taking off and landing makes me a little sick to my stomach. I really don't like dealing with the airport, thinking everyone in the building is a terrorist. Gotta leave our first and forth amendments at the door.

Ok

Thoroughly dull experience. Uncomfortable seating if you are in the middle of three. Food can be okay depending if you are on long haul or internal. Pros are flying gets you where you are going quickly. Unfortunately I can't think of any other redeeming feature.

Ohh

I fly every day ; sometimes higher than the time before. I enjoy the Rockies and am always on a Rocky Mountain high. If that isn't flying high and tight . Then I apologize for being on a different way too fly.
Peace..

I travel a lot and I don't mind flying, but if I had the choice (and the time) I'd prefer the more sedate option of boats and trains!

I like going places, lol so yes! 😀

I use to like to fly until I was in college. On a flight from Dallas to San Antonio there was so much turbulence, I threw up several times. Since I stop liking to fly.

I fly when I need to, but I have more fun visiting the dentist.

Love it! My brother's a pilot. He gives me free standby tickets. He gave my Mom and stepdad unlimited flights for life. But they don't even use them.

Can you introduce me to your brother 🙂

@HeraTera his wife wouldn't like that lol

I used to love flying.
First as an Army Aviator driving Hueys.
Then, flying internationally in business class while working.

Now, since 9-11, it's a real pain in the ass. But the only way we can get to our favorite destination spots. So, I start drinking wine at the airport lounge and continue on the aircraft..... 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.