Agnostic.com

26 7

This is gross . . . But inquiring minds want to know!

Many parents have "cutesy" names they use (primarily with their kids) for going to the bathroom. Aside from the usual #1 and #2, my family frequently used the term "otherkind" (one word) for a #2 event. As a very young child, I thought everyone used this expression. Then one day, we had company, and they brought their seven year old daughter with them. When the girl exited the bathroom, her mother inquired, "Big or Little, Jane?" I was gobsmacked! Since then, I've taken an informal accounting of the various (often humorous) words that families use to describe this less than attractive activity in which we all indulge. What words did your family use???

RobLawrence 7 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the very young it was pee & doody, which I always translated as duty, which may be the reason I'm a bit anal/OCD about some things!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.