Agnostic.com

56 7

What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?

I have to admit I was inspired to ask you this, because I read that this is an actual interview question for a sandwich shop. Thought, it was interesting.

I'd start by ransacking the Mormon's who have food stores for the apocalypse they think is coming. Or, maybe like the movie Zombie Land, I'd be on a quest for Twinkies. (Probably wouldn't answer this way in an interview LOL).

What would you do?

silvereyes 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pfft. Zombies wouldn't make it through one winter. Panic inspired normies, on the other hand, worry me immensely.

Secure shelter, accrue others, secure food and supplies, train defensive units, secure science and cultural remnants, rebuild.

Get a Samurai sword, find a fresh water source.

I would wake up because obviously I'm having a nightmare because zombies don't really exist

@maturin1919 hey I've had zombie nightmares don't judge me

Would probably have to quit smoking so I could keep a movin'.

Move my fleet to woods bring my supplies and binge watch

I would be Negan... we are all Negan

It has already started dear! They voted for Trump!

Get a seagoing vessel, find and island and fish.
Maybe movie to the Aleutians.

You know I'd hope on that zombo train fam (lit)

Probably end up a zombie. Boo hoo....

Well thankfully there are two maximum security prisons near by (like 5 minute drive), one is now closed and is a museum. That right there with it's giant ass walls and shoreline placement make it a good fortress. Of course there is also Fort Henry nearby too which is on a hill so you can see those decrepit basters coming from a mile away. Or make for one of the islands in the lake....I got a lot of safe haven locations around me.

I'd make for any one of these institutions after stocking up on supplies and just hold out there with other smart folk. I'd sit on the walls and torch anything that got near. Though what kind of zombies are we talking about here? fast, slow, infected, supernatural, ect....

Of course if this did happen I'd be pissed because I really hate zombies and the stupid fad, it's booooooring. "Really? this is how it's gonna go down? I'll take mad max over this crap."

Zombies are the cockroaches of the monster world... Don't like them... I will be a zombie killer. I just found them stupid since "night of the living dead". I pledge alliance to werewolves and vampires to join them or to fight them. No Zombie Nah.

No. Just no.

I uh, actually have a bag packed for that. Not zombies in particular, but other possible eventualities as well. Its got several ways to make fire in it. Fishing gear. Some food. Some tools. Rope. A survival book lol even a deck of cards to play with to stave off boredom and worst case scenerio hopelessness. Be prepared.

As much as I'd like to think I'd Darryl it, I would more than likely be one of the first to go. If, by luck, I survived the first 12 hours, I'd go straight for the gun store and load up. Then straight to the country, as far from any population centers as possible. Then it would be ruffage all the live long day.

Stand in front of my house laughing my ass off and yelling ,"now what hell did we do wrong."

I would rejoice in the glorious splendor of true evolution a la revolution. Hallelujah, and ¡Viva la Revolución!

It would be indistinguishable from a usual Friday night out in my home town so I'd just carry on enjoying myself and not think about it.

I could say I'd keep a cool head, find a refuge and hole up there with enough food and weapons to sustain and protect any other survivors that come along for as long as necessary. That would be a lie. In reality, I'd shit myself, cry, panic, lose the plot and probably get eaten within five minutes.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

I'd take photos and post on Facebook!

If a zombie apocalypse were to occur, I'd try and find someplace to hide where I would have plenty of food and water. When I ran out of food I'd try and kill myself. I'm slow, fat, and out of shape which would make me an easy meal for a mob of flesh eating undead. I'm not into the whole survivalist thing, so I'd need someplace safe and well stocked or else I'd be an entree for the zombies.

The majority on thread are not going survive a operation military Zombie attacks when civil and world war breacks out. After things calm down. I will be back with care packages from Bolivia.

Probably die

I promised my kids I'd sacrifice myself so they could survive lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.