Agnostic.com

56 7

What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?

I have to admit I was inspired to ask you this, because I read that this is an actual interview question for a sandwich shop. Thought, it was interesting.

I'd start by ransacking the Mormon's who have food stores for the apocalypse they think is coming. Or, maybe like the movie Zombie Land, I'd be on a quest for Twinkies. (Probably wouldn't answer this way in an interview LOL).

What would you do?

silvereyes 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm out first wave

For people to confront military and Zombie like People. Would be the closest thing to hell and insanity.

I would become a hide and seek world Champion. Like in a hidden house at top of the Bolivia mountains. Hidden solar panels and garden incased into rock. If things got really bad, adapt a psychopath friend to protect from other worst psychopaths. Then ditch him when the coast is clear.

I deal with one each time i go to the com. Center to knit with the old ladies...... Lol

you are going to be prepared for the Big ONe

@btroje I don't doubt it for a sec....lol

One show I really liked was "Bones". I loved it when the main character would debate her partner about religion and compared Jesus to a zombie. So the second coming will mean zombies will be Jesus leading all the dead coming back to life which will include our former relatives or loved ones. What do you do then??

Look for guns, but live in my cinderblock house that I'm not worried about getting knocked over. Get food. Dog food, too...

Acquire an ocean going tug, get a bunch of high caliber rifles, ammunition and move to a remote island in the aleutians and wait it out.
Adak. It’s a former naval station. Plenty of empty buildings, pier facilities and fuel supply tanks.

food?

Fishing.

Of course, I’d have a girlfriend with me to keep things interesting.

I would wake up because obviously I'm having a nightmare because zombies don't really exist

@maturin1919 hey I've had zombie nightmares don't judge me

I would be Negan... we are all Negan

Probably end up a zombie. Boo hoo....

Zombies are the cockroaches of the monster world... Don't like them... I will be a zombie killer. I just found them stupid since "night of the living dead". I pledge alliance to werewolves and vampires to join them or to fight them. No Zombie Nah.

As much as I'd like to think I'd Darryl it, I would more than likely be one of the first to go. If, by luck, I survived the first 12 hours, I'd go straight for the gun store and load up. Then straight to the country, as far from any population centers as possible. Then it would be ruffage all the live long day.

I would rejoice in the glorious splendor of true evolution a la revolution. Hallelujah, and ¡Viva la Revolución!

I'd take photos and post on Facebook!

If a zombie apocalypse were to occur, I'd try and find someplace to hide where I would have plenty of food and water. When I ran out of food I'd try and kill myself. I'm slow, fat, and out of shape which would make me an easy meal for a mob of flesh eating undead. I'm not into the whole survivalist thing, so I'd need someplace safe and well stocked or else I'd be an entree for the zombies.

The majority on thread are not going survive a operation military Zombie attacks when civil and world war breacks out. After things calm down. I will be back with care packages from Bolivia.

Probably die

I promised my kids I'd sacrifice myself so they could survive lol

run toward the zombies

run toward the zombies

loved zombie land

yes he was, in fact, the whole production and layout were great

I can see myself being alot like Woody Harrelson in Zombieland. Lol

Kill Bill Murray. 😮

Pfft. Zombies wouldn't make it through one winter. Panic inspired normies, on the other hand, worry me immensely.

Secure shelter, accrue others, secure food and supplies, train defensive units, secure science and cultural remnants, rebuild.

Get a Samurai sword, find a fresh water source.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.