Agnostic.com

8 1

Why are we using hashtags, if no one looks them up, before posting?

Annaleda 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's a hashtag?

i wouldn't know what one was

Just added ability to sort the top 200 tags by alphabetically and by most recent post. It's still a work-in-progress.

Admin Level 9 Jan 2, 2018

It's an admin thing for some reason. I never use them...

Why? #idontknow #arehashtagscool #maybeitsafad #whatever #idontusetwitter #imasmartass

I don't use twitter either

Beats the hell outta me. I thought they were only for Twitter, which I don't use. Then again, I'm only computer semi-literate.

I am becoming more literate whether I want to or not

We will be adding a way to show tags as members type posts (below where they are typing) so they could see if the topic was already posted. Still thinking of ways to help merge topics... will need to give an incentive to a new poster to "bump" up an existing topic instead of posting their own. Perhaps have a way for members to make a sub-post under a similar question or we hook one under another.

Admin Level 9 Jan 1, 2018

good idea @FortyTwo

good idea. there are a lot of repeat topics

@FortyTwo good point

It just seems like most people do not look at what posts there are already are. Then we have five of the same question. Or more. I know some people don’t care, it’s more points. But I get confused, and bored, of the same things. @btroje

@Annaleda yes I understand. If people do just stick to trying to suss out the difference between an atheist and and agnostic after a while we would be just reading old files if Forty Two is right

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12079
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.