Agnostic.com

1 0

So, I recently went through a divorce. When we first started dating my Ex-Wife attended a Unitarian Universalist Church, practiced meditation, spell casting, etc. She eventually became a Christian, and I came out as an Atheist on a family vacation, after years of claiming agnostisism.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Btw, I grew up catholic, became non-denominational. Always doubting my belief but playing the game out of fear.

Please share, and sorry if this is a repeat. I'm quite new.

xSykotiK 3 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

UU gave me a sigh of relief. I appreciate those guys because it is people with all different beliefs that go there. To me it is community support, respect nature, exploring different religions, social justice, be nice, sing a song, potlucks, and how do we make the world better.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.