Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Trump’s CDC Director Finally Admits Condoms and Needle Exchange Programs Work – Friendly Atheist

The president's CDC head admits condoms and needle exchanges are effective...

DGJ0114 7 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If they would had no need for needles... they would had money for condoms. Take it as you may. You are not solving the problem of the junkie you are enabling it. And I understand you want to be helpful for those in a dire need but... I will work toward the removal of the vice not to alleviate those in the vice while sustaining the vice. And do not try to make me an ignorant... I am from the ghetto... I had friends and former playmates that were junkies by age 12. This may be new to you but is over 50 years for me. You want to know what works? Removal of the vice, that is what works... so SHOVE IT!!!!

Hmm I have friends that are former junkies too and they both have Hep. clean needles would have prevented that. I'm not so keen on the idea of condom exchanges though 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121778
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.