Agnostic.com

4 0

To boost numbers on this site I think we could possibly share it on our facebook? I know this depends on the religious affiliations of family and friends on facebook. But there is one good trick, you can customize who sees that particular post, and exclude certain people who might take offence to the link.

The promote page has the direct links for social media

[agnostic.com]

ripcurldane 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i do share it on facebook

My fear is that with publicity this will become another site that religious conservatives will make their pet project. Then it will be, sadly, like everywhere else on social mefia.

We try. The level system is built as a way to empower active positive members to help keep the vibe happy here.

I was seeing ads for this site constantly on FB so they seem to be already targeting FB users. I belong to some Atheist groups on FB so I'm guessing that's why.

Hey, thanks for the shout outs 🙂

Admin Level 9 Jan 2, 2018

@admin -- I'd definitely share a pre-made link/blurb on Twitter if one existed. (She says before searching for such a thing.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.