Agnostic.com

31 4

If you found yourself standing on Judgement day, what would you have to say to God?

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd spit in its eye, and take a swing at it for being such a passive/aggressive dickhead.

You got a lot of splainin' to do.

"I'd like to speak to Mrs. God please".

I have given pleasure to the world, because I have such a beautiful ass.

(You probably have to be a Red Dwarf fan.)

You spelled god wrong it's with a lower case

Ha ha ha! Lower case, just like the low scum be really is.

Mr Fry has it covered.

You made, "Lillith" and then "Eve" and expected ME to figure this relationship thing all by myself? You couldnt get it right (so the stories go) so why didnt you help me out a little?

If you're real, send me back to show everyone, and no mental hospitals!!

"That dress really suits you, it brings out the colour of your eyes, I wasn't expecting you to be so beautiful."
I would charm her as best as I could.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 2, 2018

I'd sing "Born To Be Wild". Keep the motor running. Heading down the highway. Etc. etc.

Serious questions:

Why do you create terminally ill newborn babies?
Why does true evil (serial killers etc.) go unpunished by you?
Why do you grant fertility to people who make bad parents, and deny it to those who would make good ones?
Why do you sometimes give the green light to pregnancy when a 12 year old girl gets raped?
Is it that you really have no influence over what's going on down there right now? Or is it that you just don't care?

I'd start with something along the lines of "WTF?" Then I'd tear into him/her/it/them.

I want the highway to hell...because you are one sick Bastard

where have you been all these years?

If I was in front of god and I was dead, Id become a believer. Then ask him why he's such an asshole. but I'd say it very politely

hahahahahahahahahaha one must not forget to be polite.... good one

the lunatics have taken over the asylum

I can't imagine I'd have anything to say at first, this god has me at a disadvantage and knows it so should introduce itself to me somehow. After that I suppose I'll have questions, or it might have questions for me, if the discourse is comfortable I'll be happy to hear it's side of the story.

How the hell did I get here?!?!

How dare you?

And I see that someone has already posted Stephen Fry's response.

Nothing to add to that really. Unless of course it wasn't the Jewish/Christian/Muslim god that is.

You are charged with 95% of histories bad deeds and evading tax collection. How do you plead?

You are the biggest joke of all.

Standing where?

there is going to be no judgment day we are just wasting our time talking about God because he does not exist maybe someday... religious people realize that.

dc65 Level 7 Jan 2, 2018

get off my lawn

turf Level 5 Jan 2, 2018

astalervgista baby

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.