Agnostic.com

10 2

Protecting young men from the evil of the world with blindfolds. Ridiculous.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Hasidim Jews can use as many blindfolds as they wish...but the facts don't change. The Hasidim Jews are men and I have seen few (as in 10+) having fun in several Long Island (NY) Nudist, winter, resorts.

I love it! Make all men wear blindfolds if they can't control themselves, especially their lust. Slightly less radical than my suggestion to blind muslim men so women don't have to wear burkhas.

Dumb, dumb dumb dubb.

Betty Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

Well, it makes infinitely more sense than the religious people going around telling women how to dress. They are averting their gaze to avoid seeing what they disaprove of. Doesn't hurt anyone, so hey, they can do what they want. It's called freedom of religion.

I think is abuse of the youth under their care.

No lie. the northern stretches of Bedford Avenue in Brooklyn became a boner-free zone by municipal decree. Bedford is a straight rocket-ride between the Williamsburg Bridge and Coney Island, so it was a major bike lane. In the summers, people would of course be riding in abbreviated clothing, which tended to render the pious tumescent. The City moved the lane to Kent Avenue. The actual LANE is still there on Bedford, but the on-street bike icons were scraped out and the signs removed. Compromise I guess.

Isn't that how Luke Skywalker learned to master the force? Or was it on Game of Thrones?...

godef Level 7 Jan 2, 2018

OMG!!!! They do yell at you if you go to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem they make you cover yourself from head to toe so no skin is showing.

Aww bless them. They can get some good sleep as travel can be sooo exhausting. Saves on the cloth required to clad women in burkas too.

Just gouge out their eyes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.