Agnostic.com

28 13

LINK Lions eat 'rhino poachers' on South African game reserve - BBC News

I bet that was a horrible way to die, maybe as bad as how the rhinos were killed.

Paul628 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I believed in karma as a literal thing, I'd say that was their karma.

Sometimes things have a way of sorting themselves out, don't they?

the circle of life

We should all break out in song!

@OtherPatrick "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight..." 🙂

The new king.

Go lions!

I think that's FABULOUS!!!!
I hope it didn't upset their digestive systems too much.

It takes a lot to get me to rejoice in the demise of another human being… People that would hunt and kill an endangered species for profit get no remorse for me.

Nature always wins

Great news.

Just desserts.

Well, let's see; poachers who are hunting rhinos are in turn hunted by lions... Okay, that's fair! (FINALLY!)

Too bad it doesn't happen more often. The Chinese idea that horns are an afrodesiac is ridiculous. It's as bad as religion. At least for elephants and rhinos.

If a person is in a vehicle, lions don't typically approach without provocation. On the other hand, if on foot, he/she is prey. The lions did what they do best; hunt, catch, and eat. Yea, lions!

great one to the animals hope there is more

Yeah, they probably realized it just before they died

Yay!

Great news ! I hope they were eaten real slowly....

I hope they aren’t going to kill the lions because they think the lions will attack more humans.

If it's more poachers they attack, I'm fine with it.

Justice. Perhaps the lions will devistate the poacher population.

News like this may be the best way to stop poaching.

soquel Level 6 July 11, 2018

Just saw this on FB.

Justice.

godef Level 7 July 6, 2018

Karma. Hopefully the thought of how it came about will resonate, but hopefully they will find the others and can prosecute them. Locking them up in a Zoo or preserve where they would have to care for the animals could bring a change, but I'm sure the Money and the rush are what made the trip.

poaching just takes too long and is too difficult. Maybe if they jus t grilled them they would be alive today

Ugg, how horrific! Then again, seems to somehow be rather just, doesn't it?

Rustee Level 7 July 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.