Agnostic.com

36 7

Beard or no beard

I just shaved my beard for the first time in years. Grow it back or keep clean?

• 48 votes
  • 30 votes
GeekDad13 4 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree, you look younger without it.

However, even with it, you don't look old.

What about in between? A shorter or more trimmed/defined beard taking up less of your face?

I would probably suggest "no beard" but I'm not the one who would have to shave your face.

they all look alike....

[jaimiemuehlhausen.com]

I like u clean shaved, you look younger, but your beard was nice because it was kept short.

Through the centuries, the beard has been a visible and robust symbol of masculinity, and should neither be disregarded nor mocked. Wear the beard, brother, proudly and with good grace. ?

Do whatever you please.
Although, it IS July, and you're in Florida.
Nevermind. Do whatever the fuck you want.

I love it when a man has hair on his face.

I love beards of all kinds, though im the only person that likes mine. I used shave all but my chin, now im kinda chubby and with a shaved face im just too insecure. Do what you want, its your body.

Tejas Level 8 July 6, 2018

No one wants to sit on a clean-shaven face. (unless it's a woman's)

I enjoy both on a man. A goatee is attractive but again depending on the man a full beard can be as well as long as it is kept groomed. Do what makes you happy.

Rose2U Level 7 July 27, 2018

I didn't vote, I figure a beard, as with a hairstyle, is similar to clothing or jewelry. Change it up at times just to keep things interesting!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.