Agnostic.com

42 3

Favorite Desserts

What is your favorite dessert when you were young and what is it now as an adult? Mine as a child was vanilla ice cream. As an adult it is Blueberry cheese cake.

onlyif 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Homemade strawberry shortcake and peach cobbler with ice cream.

The Sahara and the Gobi. Also kind of partial to the Great Basin.

Wait. What?

Oh, sorry. Chocolate cake.

😉

Ozman Level 7 July 6, 2018

My mom used to make homemade butterscotch pie. It was to die for.

Like you, as a child, vanilla soft serve from DQ...as an adult, creme brulee from Vincent's in Camelback, AZ....omg.

Pudding? Pudding? I like puddings/desserts/afters in all forms 🙂

My mother would take freshly baked bread, while still warm, cut into cubes covered in freshly separated heavy cream with cinnamon and . . To live for! No creo en Dios!

Sounds out of this world!!!

Dark chocolate, in almost any form.

Hedgehog Slice and Pavlova with lots of fresh cream and strawberries.

I like fresh fruit.

Dark chocklat block chunks

chocolate ice cream/mint chip ice

ice cream ---> tiramisu

Mine was a parfait at a NY restaurant called Montes. My current favorite is blueberry pie.

A Nutty Elise pie from my trip to Intercourse is probably my favorite dessert of the summer!!! It is so nutty and chocolatey, tastes amazing when it's warm and gooey and with a glass of milk!!

I wish I took a better picture of it.

Holy shit that sounds amazing.

As an adult: Chocolate soufflé with Grand Marnier sauce

As a child: I wasn’t picky

Pecan pie (especially smothered in whipped cream) and cannolis. Then, now, forever! ?

Ever try a chocolate pecan pie from the Amish? Neither have I, but it looked and sounded amazing when I saw it on a menu when I was out by Intercourse, PA

@JerseyJam
Yes, I actually have! A friend of mine made one for me years ago for my birthday. It was super delish.

Carrot cake to be sure, but the white chocolate bread pudding at the Palace Cafe is to die for.

Banoffee pie. Creme brulee.

Pineapple cream pie. It still is.

Strawberry ice cream & Baklava.

brownies, chess cake, apple pie/empanada or hot fudgecake with vanilla ice cream always were and still are high up there... later on I developed a taste for cheesecake, red velvet, carrot cake, and anything with a cream cheese or buttercream icing. This list is only ever going to get longer. ?

Then: pineapple upside down cake, pecan pie, microwaved hostess fruit pie with a pat of butter.
Now: banoffee pie, tiramisu, flan

I love chocolate. I love good vanilla ice cream( never soft serve). There is a wonderful ice cream shop near me that make strawberry ice cream with chocolate chips. I also love strawberry/balsamic gelato. I have lots of delicious cookie recipes, pie with my homemade crust( with lard), delicious. It us easier to say what I don't like. ( rhubarb, mince meat pie, . Licorice, and other icky stuff that people think are good).

I make a chocolate pudding with coconut cream, ripe avocados and eggs and melted chocolate with a smattering of beets and figs. Everything organic. To die for!!!!🙂🙂🙂

Hair pie.........lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.