Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK 3 YouTube Vloggers Die After Falling Over Waterfall in British Columbia

These idiots were in violation of park regulations from Yellowstone to Death Valley. They spent tens of thousands on traveling and NOW they need a GoFundMe page to pay for their funerals?

The government should seize any money raised to pay for their violations.

There is a proper way to travel....being law-breaking attention whores is not the proper way.

[yahoo.com]

SkotlandSkye 8 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Darwin award candidates

I'm not sure what you're ranting about. Is there a part of the story you're not telling us?

Yes...they are well-know for their trespassing -- multiple run-ins with the law -- multiple violations in several locations.

I follow National Park and National Wildlife Refuge news...and these people were well-known violators.

"Gamble, Lyakh and another group member, Justis Price Brown, made headlines in 2016 and earned bans from U.S. federal lands after they participated in an out-of-bounds excursion on a sensitive hot spring in Yellowstone National Park. They were ordered to pay fines and served a week in jail." [naturescapes.net]

@SkotlandSkye The pool where these three originated (before falling off) was only accessible by an airdrop? That's pretty crazy in and of itself.

I'm sorry for your loss.

@AstralSmoke no loss. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

You have your stories mixed up? They died in a car crash!

what are you smoking?

@SkotlandSkye Really good stuff.. My error there were two BC tragedies at the same time 3 vLoggers died in a a car crash and 3 vLoggers went over the falls. Oops crucify me for my error.

@Reelax99 telling someone to crucify you on this site seems wildly ironic...

Not exactly about them but I don't like it when people do things for "fun" that end up putting rescuers at risk

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124650
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.