Agnostic.com

7 0

Any metal listeners?

Just seeing if there's any metal fans on here, if so maybe share your favorite anti religious group, like all that remains which is one of my favorites.

Eric_in_bham 5 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorites are Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Motorhead, and GWAR. Each have their share of anti-religion anthems.

Definitely a metal fan!

Did they start making tin ears again? J/K I did many years back even had a pirated tape of Randy Rhodes have no listens to much modern Heavy Metal When I was young and lived in California there was a radio station KNACK i think we're the call letters all they played was heavy meta.

Definite metal head. Dio, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath are favorites. I have an Iron Maiden single album of The Trooper. Never found my way to Death Metal, but heavy metal for sure.

Love Metal and the majority of classic rock

Go check out the metal and punk group

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.