Agnostic.com

31 7

Is anyone else on here part of the LGBT community?
I've posted before, but I'm Lexie and I'm new 🙂 hi!

Lexbian96 4 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome. I’m the “T” inLGBT.. There a few members and quite a few allies. Love those allies.

CS60 Level 7 Jan 3, 2018

ok maybe im a little stupid but whats LGBT? please and thank you

Im bi. that counts right?

My eldest daughter is a lesbian. My second child is transgender. I am bi. Hence, You can easily say I am a supporter of LGBT as I am part of the population! In my teens I had an androgynous phase since I was a tiny asian who could easily look like an Asian Boy from behind! haha! I have dated more women than men, but Ive had mostly hetero relationships, by way of long term. I only had one long term girl friend. Glad to meet another like minded person Lexi! 🙂 You are a beauty too so I am sure you have noo issues with mixing and mingling among the community. Welcome! This site is AWESOME sauce, btw!

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 12, 2018

Bi here! 🙂 I have wondered the same thing. I haven't noticed many LGBT's here though.

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 12, 2018

Welcome to the best site around...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.