Agnostic.com

4 1

Do you consider family to be by blood or whose always been there for you?

I was adopted at the age of 2. I have a Caucasian family. Not by blood, but by people who needed a daughter because they could not conceive their own child. Later on they were able to give me a little sister. I consider these people and my relatives, my family. I have never met my birth parents and I never will. Who do you consider to be your family? Your kids and significant other? Your parents and siblings? I'm just curious.

Sarahroo29 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only my son and my dad are the only family I'll acknowledge. The rest of my family are my friends I have some really dear online friends who are more family than any of my former family will ever be.

I'm with the both crowd, I have friends whom I consider family.

It's both for me.

I have my birth parents. They are my family. But my wife is not my blood. She too is my family.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12607
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.