Agnostic.com

12 0

Hmm mmmm. Mmm

Who's your favorite popular atheist?

TheNightOwl2113 3 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stephen Fry.

Good one! I almost forgot about him.

It has to be Douglas Adams.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED"

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing

Salo Level 7 July 9, 2018

Seth Andrews.

Living...Jim Jefferies

Jeff Goldblum in the Jurassic Park/World movies. In real life he's probsby not an atheist. But I like the character he plays.

Ricky Gervais, Daniel Radcliffe, Billy Joel, all well and good, but my all time atheist hero is Linus Pauling. "I believe that all complicated phenomena can be explained using simpler scientific principles." That quote galvanized my atheism decades ago, and I still use it when people ask me what I believe.

I don't really follow individuals, but if Elon Musk is an atheist.. then that guy.

Ricky Gervais is my favorite. Julianne Moore is also one.

Eddie Izzard.

Jonathan Meades.

Jnei Level 8 July 11, 2018

Bill Maher

My dog!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.