Agnostic.com

11 12

In the few hours I have spent on this site, I have found some of THE most insightful ideas and inspirations that would have taken years to mine.

You people are truly awesome!

LucifersPen 7 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had the same feeling when I joined this site recently! It was very refreshing!

I feel the same!

Thanks and welcome! We want to hear your thoughts as well.

I feel the same way...I am learning so much...

thank you

Welcome to the alternative portal of light without dogmatic gods!!!! 2018.

Many people feel the same way. Welcome to our little beach community! Bar's over there...

A Tiki bar?

@CeciRosane60 - use your imagination!

@Hominid Tiki bar in Islamorada and caipirinhas... yay

Shame about those who speak about women as though we're a different species though... and the promotion of eugenics I've noticed far too much of also!

I look at a group of people -- online or in real life -- and am never surprised that there are one or two who are "off" to me, or who are not people I connect with, or who annoy me.

What do you mean by "promotion of eugenics," Trapezoid?

@BlueWave almost looks like a post from a different thread

@BlueWave was another thread yes, about restrictions on who should breed. I'll try to just scroll past like a grown up next time 🙂

And you are too, or you probably wouldn't appreciate what you're reading !

welcome to the group

This is the thing, why can our neighbors or co-workers be like the people here?
I am amazed at the intelligence, the niceness ...so different of FB and Tweeter...wish we could meet somewhere...

@CeciRosane60 there is safety in the relative anonymity of the internet. When we interact with people on a day to day basis i think it is in the back of our minds not to make ourselves too vulnerable as we may not like the consequences and won't be able to escape so easily

Welcome here and I concur.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.