Agnostic.com

10 12

Three days new

I am so happy to find this group. It doesn't really feel like a dating site to me but that's OK!

I am addicted to FaceBook but find it makes me sad or angry daily. I have eliminated many folks who have been lifelong friends due to politics. With this group I am finding I am cussing less and even bringing that positivity to FaceBook lol

Anyway, thank you all for accepting me and being kind to the new girl. I am hoping to foster some new friendships here and learn from all of you!!

I will try my hardest to not cuss as I do it when I am happy or sad or excited or mad. So please don't kick me off here lol

SunnySmiles 6 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tell your friends. I hope this group grows.

Howdy, Sunny, and welcome. As for profanity, language is meant to communicate ideas and feeling. Remember, there are times when a well placed bit of profanity communicates more and better than anything else. What is profanity to one may well be poetry to another. Besides, we're all family of sorts, so swear away when the need arises or some ass-bite nitwit gets you fired up.

Hello SunnySmiles, I guess it's you has to welcome me, as I'm quite a bit newer than you, but hey I can also say welcome as well. I have to say this site doesn't feel at all like a dating site, but much more like a friendly village group. I am looking forward to getting to know many of the members.

1 day new here, and I try to only cuss in my head!

Don't worry about cussing. Like any other word, it's just an arbitrarily-arranged collection of squiggly lines (or vocal-chord vibrations). So
Fuck shit cock ass titties boner bitch muff pussy cock butthole Barbara Streisand

Dylan Level 5 Oct 11, 2017

Hahahha

Relax and welcome. We're glad you're here and please feel free to cuss all you want 😀.

Glad you've joined us! Hope you'll be here for a long time. 🙂

A good cussing out is very uplifting and freeing. I find when people rip me a new asshole I either need to stop being an asshole and listen or I should STFU. No worries here. Carry on.

SamL Level 7 Oct 11, 2017

LMFAO Great response, You made me laugh, and I needed that thanks.

Ah, a good well placed cuss word is more than acceptable when said tactfully or at Trump lol (just kidding, well maybe not totally kidding) I've enjoyed your presence here and I love reading your posts.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Don't encourage me or I'll start posting all the time lol

I'm not interested in fighting you on this but more than willing to discuss it with you. I ask you to name one thing Trump has done to "Make America Great Again" You might say the economy, and that might be true, maybe but he did it at the expense of removing environmental protections. It's not hard to gain ground on wall street if you allow companies to save billions on ecological cost. The resulting cost to clean up this four-year mess will far outreach any positive gain. It's not the wealthy wall street investors who will pay to clean up the mess its people like you and me. This is not a win for Trump but a loss to our nation. So what else can you say he's done to make America Great Again? Well, He's managed to convince conservative that any allegation that comes his way is fake news. He can't support his claims with an ounce of evidence, but when has the religious right cared about evidence if it helps their cause? I'm struggling to imagine what else you could say about Trump that would convince me that he's doing a good job.

He's not a bad guy, He's wrong about Trump in my opinion, but he's not stupid, I've read many of his posts, and I support Harleyman on everything except his stance on Trump. He's a guy I could see have a good time shooting pool with him and throwing back a few beers. We need to remember we're Atheist and atheism isn't a worldview it's a position on one thing. We disbelieve in God. I think because of that we share a lot in common, but I bet if we dug deep you and I have opposing views on a lot of issues, but we still get along. I want Harleyman, and I to get along and just agree to disagree on the subject of Trump.

:: chuckles :: I'm unaware of any Admin policy against cussing out of being happy, sad, or excited. Just if you do get mad here - which I hope you won't have occasion to - I think we all would try to pull our punches in the interest of civility. Welcome aboard!

Thank you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.