Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Dean Foods to close Illinois dairy plant!

Breaking! America's largest dairy company Dean Foods, closes its Illinois facility. The human body has NO NEED for milk from another species.

"The facility is one of several Dean Foods plants to close this year. In its 2017 annual investors report, the company attributed shutting down plants to decreased dairy consumption trends and a highly competitive industry."

SkotlandSkye 8 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Decreased dairy consumption!

I hope this is really true.

Closing the Louisville plant in September.

The human body has NO NEED for anything from any specific specie of plant or animal.

I don't know... I need my steaks made out of cows... keep the milk, I do coffee black and no cereal in over a year... steaks I do! I need! I want!

@Morganfreeman

@Morganfreeman of course they enjoyed it....they were MISSING their child! For a moment it felt to them like they had their child with them. FACT: cows only produce milk because they had a calf...but their calves are taken from them so that humans can steal the milk. Male calves are murdered as babies for "veal" and females follow their mums into a life of slavery, rape, and having their children stolen from them too.

@Morganfreeman I grew up on a dairy farm. I was in 4-H and FFA. It is precisely because I grew up on farms and around farmers that I am Vegan. I saw the abuse and exploitation first hand. When I was 13, my dad sold my best friend to the slaughterhouse. My friend, who trusted me, died alone and terrified at the hands of humans and was chopped into bits to be eaten. There are, literally, tens of thousands of videos online showing animals being abused by farm workers. Just because you want to make excuses for the continued enslavement and exploitation of our fellow Earthlings doesn't mean that others aren't aware of the truth.

@Morganfreeman

Religion has been established for generations past faaaar tough to challenge. Check mate!

(see how idiotic you sound??)

An "appeal to tradition" is a logical fallacy and can't be used in an educated argument.

Also *bear, not "bare".

Also, there is a herd of Texas Longhorns that are "wild" in a wildlife refuge near me. They are JUST FINE without humans....AND they live naturally up to 34 years (just like horses can). ALL dairy cows are dead by the age of 7.

Stop enslaving my friends.

@Morganfreeman -- you are so brainwashed. I hope that someday, you can break free from the conditioning to believe the lies that you have been force fed since you were born.

Stop paying people to imprison, enslave, exploit, and murder my friends.

@Morganfreeman The animals are not here for humans. Just because humans enslave them doesn't make it moral or right.

@Morganfreeman
So then, all those animals you list get to live out their natural lives with their families doing what they want when they want? Their freedom and lives are in no one dictated by human overlords?

In the past, people owned other people....nothing wrong with that either, right?

You are so ignorant. Go ahead, keep supporting the death camps and prisons. Keep in mind though, to the animals, you are nothing more than a Nazi.

@Morganfreeman Only perverts, psychos, and asshats support the death industries once they know the truth....and you have been told the truth. You can never "unknow" it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.