Agnostic.com

4 2

The Power of Dreams

Did you ever have an erotic dream about someone you'd previously never thought of as particularly attractive, only to wake up and realize you're now very much sexually attracted to that person? It's only happened to me once, when I was a teenager, but I've never forgotten the experience because it seemed rather bizarre.

RobLawrence 7 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't, by my wife did & I suffered for it. In her dream, she says she walked into our bedroom and there I was with this naked woman in our bed. I wasn't doing anything, but still, hello! - Naked woman in the bed. So, she asks me why the woman is there, and I shushed her, adding that she was hurting the stranger's feelings.
So, I woke up because the wife punched me. Confused, I asked why she hit me and she tells me about the dream. Being the sensitive type, I asked if the woman was cute. I mean, hey, if I'm going to be in trouble for something I supposedly did in someone else's dream like that, I want to at least know that I wasn't in our bed with someone ugly! Yeah, that stupid dream had me in the doghouse for quite a while!

Insecurity can pop out of the bushes over any incident. Not saying you deserved it but you immediately became insensitive when you asked if the girl in bed was beautiful. It wasn't the dream it was your response.

@chris26plus we both laughed at the irrationality of it, how little control I have over what happens in her dreams. No, it was the dream that had her rattled for a while, not my in for a penny-in for a pound reaction.

@chalupacabre gotcha.

Perhaps she bewitched you..and implanted those sinful thoughts..

Actually she sounds great..??

My first degree was in Mathematics and over time I have had a few that have involved that. The two that I remember the most are myself both advancing up and down a three dimensional spiral.

@RobLawrence

I am on the floor..side splitting..????

...eyes streaming..hilarious..

Yes, I had a high school friend that I kept in contact with later on Facebook and one night I had the most erotic dream with her and from then on I couldn't look at her the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128475
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.