Agnostic.com

33 4

Are you a loyal partner?

There is less loyalty in our community and in our relationships. And temptations are everywhere. However, I think there are some people loyal in any situations. Are you one of them?

Sensiwoman7 6 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Surely, all loyalty is conditional.

Gareth Level 7 July 12, 2018

The last time I was disloyal was about seven years ago, so I consider myself loyal, since this is necessarily a present-tense question.

I've always been loyal to a fault, maybe too loyal. Oh well, live and learn.

Me too.

Loyal friend, loyal partner, l don't have much to do with the community.

Richard Dawkins said in his book The Selfish Gene I'm paraphrasing now. men cheat in order to spread the seed is wide and as far as possible women cheat in order to obtain a better gene pool. we are not animals we have a conscience and free will that makes us different, I know when I'm unhappy in a relationship I have been known to be a wing walker not letting go of one relationship before starting another that could be disloyal.

You have to define Loyal... will I lie to you when you are out of line? No... but I will always going to check your six and watch your back and never felt left alone. I will be your rock.

The ancient drives are very strong I myself have felt them I don't question them why I just act on them I have had extramarital Affairs in my youth but now that I am older and I'm looking for more of a friendship than a relationship.

m16566 Level 7 July 12, 2018

Is this one of those religious morality questions about sex again?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.