Agnostic.com

5 0

Sun sign and moon signs.

How do you feel about your signs and their reflection of you?

KelseyScott 3 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it's fun, and curious that I have so many traits my signs describe: I'm a Cancer with a Capricorn moon, and an Earth Dog. And my list of friend's birthdays tends to show greater groups of my friends are in signs compatible my signs. What about you, @KelseyScott? Do your signs reflect you?

Lauren Level 8 July 12, 2018

They seen to reflect me just about perfectly. I showed it to my ex-wife. She laughed at me and sai yep. That's you.

@KelseyScott Mine are, too. I don't set my schedule to daily prophesies, but I find it at the worst to be fun, and at the most to have some basis in science. Either way, certainly not as dangerous a belief system as religion is.

Well, I'm a Virgo. Other than giving you a rough idea of when I was born it means nothing. Astrology is equal parts superstition and ignorance.

JimG Level 8 July 11, 2018

I have no belief in astrology.

Into astrology? Here's mine. Pretty accurate too.
YOU HAVE CAPRICORN SUNSIGN & TAURUS MOONSIGN
You have a firm and rigid personality due to the combination of Capricorn Sun and Taurus Moon. You are very strong-willed and resolute. You are composed and steady. You are practical and sensible. You are hopeful and positive. You concentrate on your goals and aspirations and hold on to them unless you achieve them. You have faith in yourself and your abilities. You are unwavering and single-minded. You will never quit and change your mind.

You are brave and daring. You do not hesitate struggling and working hard. You are not chicken-hearted. You stand up to problems and confront them from front. You tend to be inflexible and fixed in your approach. Even though it is your determination and focus but it makes you unbendable and not adjust as the situation demands. Your unshakable determination and sound attitude are your assets and cover your rigidity.

You can be conventional and traditional in your approach. You are very thoughtful and considerate. You are concerned and compassionate. You are a great support and encouragement for others. Your composure and sensible thinking comforts others. You tend to be analytical but in a positive and constructive manner. You will be a great leader and administrator because of your sound thinking and firm attitude. You think rationally and logically.

I'm a Virgo sub, Leo rising, Aquarian moon. It is fairly accurate as to who I am

Is it because you did your research and found it describes you? Or is it a yeah I guess that's me type thing?

@KelseyScott I have an interest in the subject. But since I'm interested I also know that other planet placements and alignments also fit in. It's more complex than sun moon rising

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.