Agnostic.com

29 12

Who here enjoys herbal tea?

Green tea is a staple for me. Today I picked up some hibiscus and dandelion tea. Very tasty!

Shelton 8 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try Roasted Dandelion Tea. It has a slight coffee flavor to it and it is great to your liver. 😀

I recently started drinking roasted dandelion root tea from Traditional Medicinals. It's delicious.

@resserts That's the best one to drink. They are really conscious of their ingredients. A nice clean product.

I love herbal teas. I currently have peppermint, lemon ginger, lemon zinger (which I think is actually lemongrass) and chamomile open at home. In the fall I like warmer flavors like apple cinnamon. Peppermint is all year round, though.

I like herbal and regular tea too. I like fruit flavored herbal teas and mint. I use mint and raspberry leaves from my garden sometimes.

I'm partial to Oolong.

I got a milk oolong from Republic of Tea. Amazing!!!

I found one recently I really like: roasted dandelion root. I like a variety: mint, ginger and lemon, Bengal Spice, apple and cinnamon, orange spice, …

I drink ginseng tea almost every day… But never in the morning because that’s my coffee time 🙂

Sounds like a tea swap is in order. ?

Kanda Level 5 July 12, 2018

Trader Joe's Harvest Blend. Sooo tasty, soothing, and the aroma is Cinnamon tranquility. I like sitting outside enjoying a nice evening breeze with this cup.

Drinking a cuppa right now.

@Shelton Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief.

@CeliaAnne
Yogi Tea of any flavor is top notch! My personal favorite blend is Breathe Deep.

@Holysocks I enjoy the little motivations on the tags.

@CeliaAnne
So do I! And the artwork on the inside of the boxes makes me want to buy colored pencils.

I LOVE herbal teas! I drink them due to caffeine sensitivity. Red Zinger is my fave, followed by mint, lemon spice, and various blends from Teavana.

Zster Level 8 July 11, 2018

Oh man. Red zinger was my favorite iced tea years ago. I was tjrilled when orsnge zinger came out. Makes awesome iced tea.

Yes ginger for stomach, sleepy time for...and others because they taste good.

I have a whole cupboard of teas - black, green mostly english and Indian with a bit of japanese thrown in for good measure. Then the herbal teas - mint, chamomile, dandelion, and then the medicinal blends.

A strong English Breakfast tea with milk is the kicker starter to my every day. 😀

I love a strong black tea but want the added benefits of green tea. Now, Tetley makes a “Black and Green” tea blend. I drink about 16 oz hot everyday and all year long.

Markus Level 7 July 11, 2018

I have to be in the mood. I still prefer black or orange pekoe.

Green tea with an occasional chai and if really bad, chai latte.

Oh yes! Nothing wrong with that healthy obsession.

I brew up a big pot of green and herbal teas every morning, and then ice it and take it to work. I have a 40 ounce Hydroflask, there will still be ice in it tomorrow.

@Shelton I buy YogiTeas, I mostly drink the joint comfort, and ginko for memory. Yeah, getting old is hell. I like it with raspberry tea, or peppermint.

Green tea is my tea of choice. I do like chai and occasionally try other flavors.

I love hibiscus tea. I love the tart taste and rose color

@Shelton it is really good putting in a few cut frozen strawberries instead of ice cubes.

I am also a green tea liker!

I love jasmine green tea

Nettle/blackberry is really good

My mum is a tea fanatic. She has turned me onto may different flavors and some i actually liked. But to honest, I'm a coffee drinker.

Yes, but I am a tea trader. I brew it, then pour it over ice. Never been a warm drink kind of person.

I drink lots of green tea.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.