Agnostic.com

29 12

Who here enjoys herbal tea?

Green tea is a staple for me. Today I picked up some hibiscus and dandelion tea. Very tasty!

Shelton 8 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a nice herbal blend, made from all native herbs and spices, that I use for Native American cooking demonstrations. Juniper Berries, Rose Hips, Peppermint, Red Raspberry and Red Clover. I grind the mixture in a mortar and pestle to break up the hard rose hips and berries. Nice bright - balance flavor, a soothing caffeine-free beverage. Good hot or cold.

Have you tried dese tea?

@Shelton Sorry, I will delete the comment my man

I do both caf and herbal teas - the first before noon, the latter throughout the rest of the day. Around two gallons a day. Mostly Lemon and Wild Berry Zinger, and Black Cherry Berry. During the summer I mix them with some lemonaid. Recently I tried Green Strawberry Basil and was surprised how much I like it.

Lauren Level 8 July 12, 2018

Yes, green tea and oolong.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.