Agnostic.com

15 2

What is your tea of choice?

For all my tea lovers out there. Represent your loyalties!

• 19 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 2 votes
Chilton704 5 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No loyalty here, depends on mood and circumstance. Herbal. Black. Oolong. Green. Cold tea? Make it barley (mugicha, Japanese summertime staple). Want toasty? Genmaicha. Don't want caffeine? Gimme hojicha. Want caffeine? Fuck you, give me a delicious cup of black coffee.

I'm southern...so yes tea.

I like tea_ching ?

I like chai.

I'm a Yorkshire man, from England who very rarely drinks tea.
Coffee is the way forward, without it I'm a bit of a grump lol

Japanese Cho-wa tea.

As one who does not tolerate tea caffeine, I really have to limit myself to herbal, rooibos, or white. Of the whites, I like white jasmine and white chai the best, so far.

Zster Level 8 July 12, 2018

Kombucha!

I love tea. Darjeeling and Earl Grey in particular

Earl grey with milk or plain green tea over ice (none of that citrus additive ew)

@Dave75 I do not like subtle citrus. Or citrus at all. I prefer my green tea to taste like green tea lol

Two words: milky oolong

Oh, you really don't want me ranting about tea. From not being able to get a good cuppa in the States because you lot aren't allowed hot water, to all things related to throwing it in the harbour (taxing it, US interest in the Royals, etc), to the abomination that is called iced tea (and sweet tea is even worse), I have some very strong opinions.

Tea should be black (preferably Earl Grey), hot, and steeped properly

😉

Ozman Level 7 July 12, 2018

As a southerner I'm deeply offended by the sweet tea comment, but as someone who enjoys a nice cuppa earl gray with a splash of milk I agree with the first part of your tea rant

I love hot Earl Grey.

And iced regular black tea. With Splenda. Traditional "sweet tea" here in the south is like drinking sugar water. Blech!

Earl Grey

Green tea

I like herbals; orange, mint, cranberry, also white tea, and the occasional green. I enjoy sweet tea, but most of the commercial stuff is more sugar than tea, they could dial it back a bit. If I want a sugar rush I will just drink coffee. To me, tea is for relaxing and enjoying, not the buzz.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.