Agnostic.com

29 4

Does it annoy you when people blame the devil for things that may go wrong in life?

Sometime things in life just happen without no cause, but most people can’t seem to understand that and want to blame the boogeyman and say things like,” He’s just trying to get you to stray.” I mean I’ve never let myself allow my imagination to stretch that far to blame an entity for anything. I take responsibility of me and just do the best I can to move passed things that just happens in life.

EmeraldJewel 7 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just act offended and tell I made them do no such thing, the looks alone are priceless

That poor bastard must have a wanted poster offering a bajillion dollars for him... ( Eternally? Perpetually?)

Don't you wanna slap that person, then pardon yourself by claiming the devil made you do it? If they say they don't believe you, you could insist they prove he didn't.

Lol yes!

It bothers me most when people start going on about how he's going to be defeated in the end and keep trying to rebuke him. Come on, get a grip on reality. I've seen it mainly from the blab it and grab it crowd. Always thought they were idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.